Stop visiting Websites to see what’s new! Simply subscribe to the sites via RSS (aka Really Simple Syndication) Readers and new articles will come to you automatically!
Consider adding a few of the following RSS Readers to your arsenal to make keeping up with your favorite news and blogs as easy as checking email!
- AmphetaDesk – A free desktop news aggregator that downloads the latest news that interests you displayed in a quick and easy-to-use (and customizable) page.
- Google Reader – Web-based RSS Reader which requires a free Google account and integrates very well with many mobile-based RSS readers apps.
- Feeddler – Free mobile app for the iPad and iPhone that syncs with your Google Reader account, which closely mirrors the Google Reader interface.
- Feedly – Free mobile reader app for the iPhone, Android, or browser that syncs with your Google Reader. Lets you view feeds by category and presents content in slick visual cards.
- FeedDemon – Windows desktop-based reader with a unique feature that lets you know when keywords of interest appear in any feed to which you are subscribed. Also syncs with Google Reader.
- Flipboard – Free hybrid type mobile app that is a more a social news monitoring service with a slick graphical look and feel, but also has an RSS component.
- Pulse – Similar to Flipboard, Pulse is available on multiple desktop and mobile device platforms, with results displayed in a tile based interface.